MOOERS REALTY Media Stream Player

Saturday, April 4, 2009

I Admit It, I Drove A Pinto Car Back In The 1970's!


The first Pinto I owned was orange with a white bottom and rally wheels. It was sharp and had all the options. It was used, or excuse me, the technical correct term is "pre owned". It was taken care of and I never really looked over my shoulder much with fear of collision and never had a full tank of gas as a rule. The testing on the Pinto was not public knowledge as you remember. I also bought a new 1978 Pinto that was a strange blue color. It served me well on my commute from Orono Maine to Bangor radio and television stations where I worked during and out of the University of Maine at Orono.
Maine REALTOR Andrew Mooers - Maine Living Is Simple, Honest, Down To Earth Like The People.

No comments: